Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 47:09 — 86.7MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS
In this episode, Jay and Joao discuss a handful of cybersecurity events in the news. While none of these stories are super exciting from a technical standpoint, there’s definitely some lessons to be learned. As part of this discussion, Jay and Joao will talk about topics related to the recent Grand Theft Auto leak, as breaches that targeted Uber, 2k games, and more.
- GTA 6 source code and videos leaked after Rockstar Games hack
- Uber suffers computer system breach, alerts authorities
- 2K Games says hacked help desk targeted players with malware
- Hackers accessed data on some American Airlines customers
- Ransomware Gang Claims Customer Data Stolen in TAP Air Portugal Hack